Friday, April 17, 2009

Spring Fun!

Now that Spring has officially arrived I wanted to share some spring moments from our home. My favorite things about Spring are our family campfire gatherings in the backyard, the longer days of sunshine, YARD SALES, outdoor picnics, a cold drink, and music of the season. My current music selections to get me geared for the warmer weather are Jack Johnson, Sugarland, and Jason Mraz.

I am currently enjoying a cold Diet Cheerwine ( a southern favorite) and just noticed it is aspartame free! New favorite drink!

What are your favorite things about Spring?


Payton in her rain boots before dance class. Love these boots. These are on my list of Spring loves this year.


I love the way the shadow of the tree is in this pic. Can you see the egg?


Payton and her basket of eggs.


Counting her eggs.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment