Monday, May 11, 2009

Remodel Project

I am so exited we finally have the opportunity to tackle this remodel project. My dad was generous enough to offer to do this project for us. We are taking an old over sized rec room and creating two bedrooms, a hallway, and pantry area. This also includes closing in and drywalling part of the existing family/play room.


Progress viewing hallway and one bedroom from view of larger bedroom.


Closed in wall from existing family room

Isn't Dad talented?
Of course through all this I have so many plans for our new space! I have been inspired by a lot of cottage and coastal homes with soothing earth tones. Here are a couple photos I have found for inspiration.


Country Living Magazine

Country Living Magazine




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment