Sunday, November 9, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!

So I am 28 now. Not really much more to say about that. We celebrated with an evening at On the Border followed by cake. I got some scapbooking materials and am finally putting about 2 years worth of pictures together. I am having a lot of fun and accomplished 2 scrapbooks and one photo album thus far. This is one major accomplishment as it was one of my goals this year. I love accomplishing things it is such a great weight lifted off of shoulders! Even better is the lifelong memories I am creating (assuming Payton does not tear them apart)!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I still can't believe you're 28. Time really does fly...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 28th Jennifer! I don't know how it is possible but you get more beautiful all the time! The family picts are adorable.

    ReplyDelete