Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My Tiny Dancer

Payton goes to dance class every Tuesday. She is in a class with other 2 and 3 year olds. It took a few weeks for her to stay in the class without crying for me but she is much better now! The parents are not allowed to stay in the studio and now when I leave she just smiles and waves . She is quite the little dancer. She like to "shake, shake" and her favorite is the "choo choo". We are preparing for the Christmas recital, hopefully she will go on stage without me this time!

Payton watching other dancers


Circle time..bye mommy!


Holding her costume


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. No words to describe such cuteness.
    I love your new background. I followed the link so I could get a neat happier one for my new happier blog.
    I really love your blog.

    ReplyDelete