Tuesday, February 9, 2010

DIY Valentines



I saw this post from Blue Cricket Designs and loved it! So cute, fun and easy. It also very much represents Paytons personality. I decided I wanted to try and do something like this for her class.




Then I found these cute little cupcake marshmallows for $1 each at Walmart and decided to use them along with some doily hearts I had at home to create this sweet little treat. I think the whole class will get a kick out of them :)








DIY Day @ ASPTL

4 comments:

  1. So so cute! Isn't it a blast to make! the kids love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I did a photo Valentine too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cute Valentines. I love it! That picture is hilarious!!

    Thanks so much for linking up to my party!!!

    XOOX
    Jen

    ReplyDelete